Hailing from an agricultural background, the Nugent family has designed the Livestock range with the vigour of Ireland’s beef cattle and rugged terrain at the forefront of the design brief. Nugent Livestock Trailers are engineered and hand built to last and with full type approval (ECWVTA). Any farmer will appreciate the attention to detail.
Nugent’s patented Dual Drive™ suspension is standard across the range. Therefore enhancing the towing experience and bringing trailer suspension to new levels. A cross member frame braces the front and rear weldment upon a fully welded, galvanised chassis, furthermore ensuring maximum strength, while extra reinforcement is given where it is needed by the folded side panels.
The trailer’s steel sub-frame is fully hot dip galvanised and fitted with a heavy duty steel fabricated dividing gate. Innovative features are combined with years of trailer design expertise to produce the perfect trailer for the transportation of livestock.
Durable tyres, parabolic leaf spring suspension, solid beam axles and commercial lights, offer superior build quality, strength, longevity and excellent towing characteristics.
The unique design of the sectional fold down front panels facilitates airflow through the trailer whilst in motion, consequently reducing the drag of the trailer and providing for a better towing trailer. The added benefit is that less air resistance significantly decreases fuel consumption.
The Nugent livestock is designed to be user friendly, with paramount safety for both animal and farmer. With a variety of sizes, ranging from 8 foot to 14 foot long, Nugent has a Livestock trailer for every requirement.
- Fold down front vent flaps
- Fully welded chassis including spring hangers
- Welded front and rear hoop
- Dual Drive Parabolic Equalizers
- 3mm One piece aluminium floor
- LED Lights
- Aluminium Mud guards (standard on tri axles)
- Spare wheel
- 1 x Cattle dividing gate
- 2 x Sheep dividing gates (when decks are purchased as an extra)
- Robust tail door catches
- Reinforced loading ramps
- Lockable hitch
- Top and bottom access doors
- Fold up Sheep decks
- Collection tank
- Side vent flaps or closed in bottom vents
- Additional loading gates
- Additional cattle dividing gates
- Central horse partition (7ft high trailers only)
- Internal light
- Aluminium mudguards for twin axle models
- Single rear barn door within ramp
- Front ramp door
- Full height open side door (not available with sheep decks)
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.