Logic flail mowers are able to cut grass, rush, brambles, heather and other vegetation. When fitted wiith the low ground pressure tyre option, they allow access to wet ground, preventing wheel ruts and minimising damage.
See the MFP flail mower range for the other option, recommended for more general topping purposes. Also, the TRM rotary mower, suitable for regular topping/grass cutting on more even ground.
Logic’s MFT flail mower range comes in 1.0m and 1.2m cutting widths. All models are fitted with a quick off-set drawbar, anti-scalping roller, engine kill switch and easy height adjustment. Options include a choice of wheels alongside or wheels behind – this option improves access through narrow openings as well as allowing closer cutting up to walls/fences. Electric start and remote throttle controls are available. A flotation wheel option is available for softer conditions on wheels alongside models only. Please note that wheels-behind options do place significant additional loading on the drawbar, so ensure that the towing vehicle is suitable – a jack is provided to assist hitch attachment and removal.
If you are unsure which mower best suits your particular requirements please refer to the TRM Rotary mower or Flail mower pages, view the videos available on the website or contact Logic directly.
- For heavy-duty/tougher topping tasks
- 1.2m and 1.5m cutting widths available
- 16hp Briggs & Stratton ‘V’ twin engine
- Emergency engine ‘kill-switch’
- Easy height adjustment
- Quick off-set draw bar
- Anti-scalping roller
- Wheels alongside for easy towing/balance
- Wheels behind variant available: allows closer cutting to walls/fences. (NB This option significantly increases weight on draw bar so please ensure towing vehicle is suitable).
- Trail behind any suitable vehicle
- Electric start
- Remote throttle
- Fine grass blades to give lawn finish
- Flotation wheels/tyres (wheels alongside models only)