If you need technical help or support with your garden machinery we are here to help. Our highly skilled team are here to find the best solution to your problem. If we can’t help over the phone, we may recommend that you bring the item into our showroom or arrange a collection.
Don’t let a technical fault or problem be the reason that you stop working. We have access to thousands of parts along with a dedicated servicing and repairs team meaning we can get you back up and running in no time.
We strive to deliver the best customer service meaning our professionally trained staff will help fix your equipment even if it’s not a major brand or something we stock. There’s nothing worse than receiving poor customer service or a dead end with a faulty product where the brand in question can’t supply replacement parts. We will try our best to get your machine back up and working no matter the brand.
Contact us now and we will be happy to help.
When you purchase a new machine from us, whether you are local to us or further away, it is not just the sale that is important to us but also looking after you long after the sale has taken place. When you purchase a new machine from Hayes Machinery you will receive the following:
- Contact information for our aftercare department.
- Access to view ‘how-to’ videos and best practice tutorials.
- Monthly emails with product suggestions.
- Annual service reminders to make sure you keep up to date for your machines warranty schedule.
- Warranty support, if you find you have an issue with your machine or something breaks, we will be here to advise on how this will be rectified.
- If you’re located within driving distance of our workshop in South Molton, North Devon. You will have the option to drop your machinery in for servicing. Similarly, we’ve made every effort to help all our customers, so if you are located beyond our local radius, we will recommend a 3rd party machinery workshop near you.